Ski & Snowboarding Travel Insurance
● Off Piste ● Tobogganing ● Skidooing ● Local Ski Racing ●
We like to ensure that all our customers have the correct cover in place, our partners MPI Brokers provide the level of cover we expect in a good Insurance policy at competitive prices.
Below are a few key features of the policy and services provided by MPI and full details are contained on their website. In order to be covered for cancellation it is advisable to do this at the time of booking your trips.
Make sure the policy you choose provides cover for the activities you are planning to do.
Some of our key features:
- Off Piste – with or without a guide
- Mountain Rescue – Including rescue by helicopter
- Other Wintersports Activities – Skidooing, Tobogganing, Local Ski Racing etc.
- Personal Liability – Injuring other skiers, ski leading
- Family policies – discounted rates
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance – up to £5,000,000
Plus all usual Travel Insurance cover, please see policy wording below for more details.
Many skiers travel abroad without insurance or inadequate cover - don’t be one of them!
⇒ For an online discount and quick quote click here
Did you know? It is a legal requirement in France to have the right insurance cover when renting a property for the holidays or longer. Make sure you have the right cover.
Travel and Ski Insurance
It is a condition with most travel companies that you and your party obtain suitable Travel Insurance, from a reputable provider, which must at least include the following: -
* Emergency Medical Expenses including, amongst other costs; ambulance charges and repatriation
* Cancellation of your trip or Curtailment cutting short your trip
* Personal Liability to include, amongst other liabilities; damage caused by your (or your party’s) negligence to the property in which you are staying and may not include a clause which restricts actions being taken against a travelling companion other than family and must include contractual liability of the party leader for the actions of his party
* Travel and transfer delays which must include amongst other costs; additional costs incurred in the event of a delay
* The policy must include the activities you are likely to do and in particular skiing and snowboarding on and off piste with or without a guide
* The policy must cover the period from the date of booking to the last day of your trip and may not have a clause allowing the insurer to cancel the policy nor vary the terms usually following medical reasons unless there has been individual underwriting with specific terms.
Note:- There are of course other sections to a Travel Insurance policy such as Baggage and ski equipment, Legal Expenses, Personal Accident and so on. In the event that you fail to obtain suitable Travel Insurance we shall not be liable for any costs incurred or claims made against us due to your failure to comply with this term.
The policy posted on our website is available from MPI Brokers and satisfies these conditions.
Alpine Property intelligence Ltd. is an Introducer of Michael Pettifer Insurance Brokers Limited t/as MPI Brokers, who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Alpine Property intelligence do not advise on any Insurance Products.