Selling your property in the Alps
Frequently, sellers will go to the agent they bought the property from. This can be the right strategy, but since properties are often listed with more than one agent, there is no guarantee this is the best way to proceed.
- A local presence and local knowledge of recent transactions in your area are key.
- Equally, viewings are often requested at short notice, and many buyers still wander round the agent’s windows looking for inspiration.
- Do they have a well-presented website, are their properties listed on the right portals?
- How do they value your property?
- Discuss their sales and marketing strategies for your property.
- Assess the quality of how your property will be presented and the materials provided to buyers.
- Will they conduct viewings with buyers on weekends or in the evenings?
- Will they keep me in touch and provide feedback on viewings?
Alpine Property intelligence is partnered with many of the top agents in the ski resorts, we can help to point you in the right direction.
(* Please note that Alpine Property intelligence is not a selling agent; we do not accept listings from private sellers. Your request will be only sent to the agents selected by you.)