Alpine Property intelligence Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website. Please read it carefully.
The Site’s main activity is to provide our client partners with an online platform for advertising their properties. Our client partners include estate agents, letting agents, property developers, developers, property marketing companies and property owners. We are not an estate agency.
This Policy relates to the personal data that you give to us or that we collect about you from the Site.
We will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your data.
- Information you provide to us and how we use it
We collect information you give to us when using our Site if:
– you provide personal information while searching for a property, saving a property search and setting up a property alert or enquiring about a property to agents. We may also collect other information about you, such as details of the sort of property you are interested in and the cost and location of the property;
– you fill in any other form on the Site
– you participate in social media functions on our Site
– information that you provide to us by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
We will use this information to:
– transfer your property enquiry to our agent advertising that property so that they can respond to your enquiry
– provide property alerts to you of new properties marketed on our Site that meet your search criteria;
– send your enquiry about one of the services advertised or described on the Site to the provider of that product or service, such as mortgage and currency brokers or affiliate partners, so that they can respond to your enquiry;
– notify you occasionally about important changes to our Terms & Conditions or this Policy or developments to the Site or services;
– improve our Site from feedback you provide
– send periodic emails relating to products or services you have indicated an interest in, respond to your enquiries, questions and/or other requests;
– deliver relevant advertising to you whilst you are on the Site
– process and resolve any queries that you may have.
Our lawful basis for processing this personal data is a legitimate interest to process this information to:
– provide a service to our agents and to you;
– gain information about the use of our Site and any improvements that can be made as well as providing advertising space to our members and third parties;
– ensure that your enquiries are passed on to the relevant member agent or developer or other provider of the product or service; and
– address any queries you have.
1.2 Information we collect from you and how we use it
We may collect and process data such as the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Provider used
We will use this information to:
– assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site;
– provide a responsive website experience to you to ensure that the Site is presented in the best way for you and for your device;
– administer the Site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– customise and enrich your experience on the Site
We have a legitimate interest to process this information to:
– help ensure the on-going security of the Site
– enhance the service that you receive on the Site.
- Information from our agents & developers who advertise Properties on our Site
We collect data to provide the properties listed on the Site, including property images, asking prices, property addresses and locations and property descriptions. The property data is provided to us by our agents and developers.
We use property data to:
– enable our agents & developers to advertise their properties;
– enable potential buyers or tenants to see detailed descriptions and images of properties they are interested in.
We have a legitimate interest to process this information to provide:
– a service to our agents & developers by helping them to market properties to potential buyers or tenants
– a service to potential buyers and tenants so that they know what properties are currently on the market and the price of those properties
2.Using your information for marketing
Occasionally we may use your personal information to market products and services to you. We will always seek your consent before doing so and you can opt out of marketing and other communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may use the Site without having to agree to marketing.
Transfer of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will make best efforts to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transfer is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Protecting your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, which comply with the GDPR to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data.
We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
- Sharing your information
We only share your data where you have explicitly consented to us sharing your data.
If you make an enquiry about a property, we will share your personal data with the advertiser of that property. Their details can be found on the advert for the property.
If you make an enquiry regarding currency exchange or mortgages, we will share your data with our currency and mortgage partners.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal data to others.
We may share non-personal data (see point 1.2 above) regarding visitors and users with our business partners, affiliates and advertisers.
- Access to your information
- International transfers of your information
Some of the providers of the products or services listed on our Site are located outside of the EU and European Economic Area (“EEA”). The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to any of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where we use service providers outside the EEA, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (for example, the EU Standard Contractual Clauses) to ensure that your personal information is adequately safeguarded in the recipient country.
- How long may we keep your information?
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. When you register as a user, we will store the information you give us for as long as you have an account. The personal data relating to your account will be deleted when you delete your account.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about our Site use by cookies. The information gathered is used to create reports about the use of our Site.
- Third Party Websites
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR you may:
– have access to your personal data;
– be provided with information about how your data is processed;
– have corrections made to your personal data; and
– have data erased in certain circumstances.
For all such requests, please contact us at email@example.com
We will handle your request in accordance with the law.
- Contacting Us
This website is owned and operated by Alpine Property intelligence Limited, registered in England and Wales under registration number 11001273.