Do you have Your Panorama?
You probably have a panoramic view… but do you have Your Panorama?
Most resorts in the alps have a fantastic panorama of the mountains. Often this view is one, if the not the reason why property owners fell in love with the area. It is astonishing how the panorama can change substantially wherever you are in the resort.
Just over 5 years ago www.yourpanorama.ch spotted a gap in the market for personalised labelled panoramas. We all know the panoramic pictures on the peak of a mountain or along a hiking trail (see below, I produce those too), but rarely do you find one at a private home.
Imagine yourself standing on the balcony, a glass of wine in your hand and comparing the view with the printed panorama that is fixed on your railing. A fantastic addition to any holiday home and even if I say so myself, no place should be without it.
My aim is to make high end panoramas affordable. Every mountain enthusiast should have a labelled panorama taken from the chalet or apartment on the balcony.
I can accommodate most budgets and print on various different surfaces. I also have a substantial stock of existing panoramas (please check out the galleries on www.yourpanorama.ch). Most of these pictures can be purchased, all you need to do is get in touch with me.
As a brief example, here is how the process works:
1) I come and take a series of photos from your balcony/garden (or even better, you send me the photos that you have made as per my instructions).
2) I stitch the photos together, make the resulting panoramic picture look stunning and send it back to you for your approval.
3) Once you are happy with the picture, I label the view.
4) Finished with the labelling process, I send it back to you to approve and suggest any changes.
5) When you are happy with the picture I will print according to your instructions.
6) Once you have received the picture, you will be invoiced.
Please contact me by mail under [email protected] and I will get in touch soon to discuss the possibilities for YourPanorama.