Located between the village center and the Golf of Mont d'Arbois, this property is surrounded by greenery and enjoys a secluded location, while being less than five minutes from all amenities and the departure of the ski lifts.
Perfectly anchored in the local architecture, this chalet was built with the Fermes de Marie wood, decorated with beautiful unique pieces and enjoying very good amenities, which gives it a special charm. Returning to the chalet on skis is possible via the woods of Mont d'Arbois. You will also be seduced by the surrounding panoramas.
- Main entrance - hall with toilets and cupboards
- Equipped garage (2 interior spaces) with ski-room
- Well-being area with sauna, shower and sports equipment
- A glass wine cellar
- Outbuilding including two small bedrooms including a blind with separate toilet and shower room.
- A double bedroom with its bathroom, shower, toilet and cupboards.
- Technical area
- Large living room including:
- A very bright dining room with large openings on the terrace and the East facing garden. Outdoor Jacuzzi and traditional mazot
- Separate fully equipped kitchen
- Very large living room with its majestic open fireplace. Access to the West Terrace
- Master of about 44 m² with many cupboards, bathroom with spa bath, shower, double basins and toilet. Office area and direct access to the East terrace.
- Double room of about 18 m² with bathroom, separate toilet and closets, communicating with a second double bedroom.
- Two double bedrooms with bathrooms, closet toilets. Direct access to the west facing terrace and garden
- Master bedroom with dressing room, large bathroom with spa bath, shower, toilet. It gives access to the west facing terrace.
- Large mezzanine with second relaxation lounge and TV area.
- Outside shelter for several cars