The Alpette, located in a quiet area of Les Provères, is a mountain chalet in Courchevel Village. This traditional chalet enjoys a privileged location in a sector where serenity reigns, a few hundred meters from the slopes, the ski lifts and the centre of the resort.
The exterior architecture of this mountain chalet is authentic in style: the wood covering the facade continues into the interior, where this natural material is used in the exposed timber work and on the walls, like in traditional mountain chalets. Stone is also used on the columns supporting the chalet. The imposing aspect of this material is due to technical requirements, but it also gives this delightful mountain chalet its rustic charm.
The interior decor is a subtle blend of wood, fur, hides and antlers, as well as typical Alpine objects. This Alpine yet contemporary style is one of the specific characteristics of the Chalet Alpette, giving it welcoming ambiance.
You’re sure to appreciate the vast spaces and the numerous top-of-the-range amenities provided at the Chalet Alpette. This mountain chalet sleeps up to 10 people in its 5 en suite bedrooms. The amenities and services offered are on a par with the most prestigious hotels in the French Alps. The living area with its high ceiling, stunning views of the surrounding mountains and its magnificent fireplace is sure to delight guests looking for somewhere to relax after a long day on the slopes of the 3 Vallées ski area.
This mountain chalet in Courchevel is perfect for large families and groups of friends accustomed to the best in service and accommodation. The convivial atmosphere, the sophisticated decor and the numerous state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the high-quality service that Cimalpes is famous for in the French Alps, all guarantee an unforgettable ski holiday.
- Entrance & Ski room
- Double ensuite bedroom
- Master ensuite double bedroom - TV / SKY Channels
- 3 Double ensuite bedrooms
- Spacious equipped kitchen
- Dining room with an amazing view
- Living room with a fireplace and a terrace with an outdoor jacuzzi
- Cozy room in mezzanine with a TV area (apple TV, sky, DVD player)
Possibility to park next to the chalet
PETS NOT ALLOWED
- Customized welcome arrival in the chalet with champagne, fruits and fresh flowers
- Housekeeper for the breakfast service and daily cleaning (4h per day)
- Wood for the fireplace
- Linen provided (towels, sheets, bathrobes, sleepers) - Bed linen change in the middle of the stay
- Welcome body care products in each bathroom
- End of stay cleaning
- Civil liability
- Shuttle for in-resort rides from 8.30 am to 10.30 am and from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Tourist Tax - to be paid with the balance
- The food for the preparation of the meals will be invoiced as an extra at the purchase price
- House staff overtime