A 2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Châtel
A unique leaseback development, in the resort of Châtel, due for delivery December 2024. Comprising 4 chalet-style buildings, Les Cristaux is a short walk from all the shops, bars and restaurants as well as the main lift taking you up to the ski area. Each of the apartments has large windows, a balcony or terrace, a heated ski locker, and the majority have 1-2 parking spaces.
The apartment building will be operated by CGH Résidences & Spas and will have a wellness centre, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, sauna, hammam and a communal living space. Unlike other leaseback schemes, CGH only ask for a committment of 15 weeks per annum during the winter and summer season. Owners are free to use their property outside these dates. As a leaseback, the TVA (VAT) at 20% is reclaimed on the purchase price.
Apartment D202 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on the 2nd floor with a west facing aspect and a balcony. The price includes an underground parking space and storage area.
- NO NOTARY FEES ON ALL APARTMENTS RESERVED BY 31ST MARCH 2023 AND A FREE PAIR OF DYNASTAR M-FREE SKIS
- New build, 2 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor with a balcony
- Prime location in the centre of Châtel, close to the ski lift
- Reduced purchase fees and opportunity to reclaim the TVA (20%) on purchase
- Quality construction and finishes with 10 year build guarantee
- Hassle-free lease with good rental potential and owner-use
For those looking for a hassle-free mountain retreat with rental income, the CGH Cristaux Residence would be a good option. With a full-service management team, your stay will be 100% holiday allowing you to enjoy your brand-new property with spa in the centre of the increasingly popular village of Châtel.
Les Cristaux is situated in the village of Châtel, allowing you to enjoy everything the resort has to offer right on your doorstep. The nearest ski lift is just over 1km away, giving access to France's second largest ski area - Les Portes du Soleil covering 12 resorts including Châtel, Morzine, Avoriaz and Les Gets.