A 5 Bedroom Chalet for Rent in Chamonix
Chalet Seren - 5 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom Chalet to rent in Chamonix Centre. Sleeps 8-12.
Chalet Seren is a rare find, with an elegant interior, complete with all the mod-cons you could ask for. It’s centrally located, being just a couple of minutes walk from Chamonix’s town square and the Aiguille du Midi cable car.
The open plan dining and living area spills out onto the large wooden deck, perfect for entertaining whatever the weather. The Mont Blanc range is your backdrop whether you are eating inside or out, with two infra-red heaters and a fire-pit to keep you warm and cosy.
The 12 seater sunken, wooden hot-tub is a wonderful spot for relaxing and taking in the views after an active day in the mountains. The fenced garden provides a little oasis of calm in the heart of Chamonix, with grass lawns and a chance to enjoy the French pastime of Petanque with its very own court.
Back inside there is plenty of room for the whole family. You can retreat to the sumptuous sitting room, for an evening snuggled around the roaring log fire. If you’re a film buff or gaming guru head downstairs to the spacious cinema room, with a full entertainment system. Or relax with a drink around the pool table before adjourning to one of the generous en-suite bedrooms. If wellness is your aim, alternate between the large sauna and rain shower to relieve your aching muscles.
Why We Love It
- The central location with everything on your doorstep, the chalet provides a little oasis of calm and relaxation
- Outdoor hot-tub with Mont Blanc views set in a private garden complete with it’s own Pétanque court
- Welcoming yet elegant interior with a roaring log fireplace in the open-plan sitting room
- A spacious cinema room providing a full entertainment package, including games consoles and streaming services. Its illuminated bespoke mountain range feature-wall brings a wow-factor to this cosy space
- The downstairs games room with its tournament pool table, comfortable armchairs and complimentary bar, makes it the perfect spot for a nightcap
- Large boot room with ski boot heaters, ski racks and plenty of seating and storage for all your mountain gear from boots to bikes
The chalet sleeps up to 12 people in 5 bedrooms. There are a maximum of 10 separate beds available, configured as follows:
- Bedroom 1: Double room (first floor) with en-suite bathroom, WC and balcony access with views of Mont Blanc
- Bedroom 2: Double room (first floor) with en-suite shower room, WC and balcony access with view of Mont Blanc
- Bedroom 3: Flexible double or twin room (first floor) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Bedroom 4: Flexible double or twin room (first floor) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Bedroom 5: Bunk-bed room (lower ground floor) with two sets of bunk beds (limited head room in the lower bunks) sleeping 4 and en-suite shower room with WC.
Location: Supermarket: 600 metres - Carrefour or Super U. Bus stop: 270 metres - Le Lyret (Mulet). Attractions / Ski Areas: Aiguille du Midi. Montenvers / Mer de Glace Train: 450 metres. Le Brevent Planpraz lift: 1km. La Flegere Cable Car: 3.6km. Grands Montets: 9km / 15 minutes by bus. Le Tour & Vallorcine: 12km / 20 minutes by bus. Les Houches: 9km / 15 minutes by bus. Savoy Nursery Slopes: 800 metres. Planards Nursery Slopes: 900 metres.
- Exclusive use of the property & its facilities
- Bedrooms prepared to your requirements with quality bed linen, towels & bath robes
- Regular housekeeping
- Personal welcome
- Pre-arrival planning for your stay
- Dedicated members of our Chamonix team available for any queries or advice
- Logs for fireplace
- End of stay cleaning
- Carte d’hote (bus & train pass) per person
To make your stay even more special we can help organise extra services, at your request including:
- In-house catering with a private chef
- Food deliveries ahead of your arrival
- Delivery of bread & breakfast pastries & pre-prepared meals
- In-house continental breakfast
- Private concierge driver & vehicle
- In-house ski & boot fitting, rental & delivery
- Childcare, cot & high-chair rentals
- In-house massage services
- Private yoga classes
- In-resort errands
Our concierge team are also on hand to organise other extras such as:
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes
- Ski lessons & guiding
- Equipment hire
- Winter experiences including husky rides
- Summer experiences including helicopter flights